- Always make sure area is cool to the touch and free of any abrasive material
- Test scratch removers in a non conspicuous area for compatibility
- Novus 2 and 3 not recommended for coated plastics or eyeglass lenses
- Use a lint free nonabrasive disposable cloth towel to eliminate further scratching
- Buff area in a circular motion, results may vary depending on depth of scratches
Personal experiences shows that light scratches can be removed or minimized.
Airshow in Switzerland
Greetings! I am slowly getting the website up and running. I just added two more vendors to the site. Pilotwear.com and hosewarehouse.com. Still working on a couple of others.
Welcome to Hangar Barn, this is the first post and my first website. The idea is for it to be a one stop shop. I plan on listing several vendors on this site linked to help in finding supplies and tooling needed to maintain private aircraft. During my career I have had to order supplies, tooling and items required to maintain aircraft and have found it quite exhausting trying to find what I needed from various vendors, so I figured why not put as many vendors as I can on one site. If I thought it would have helped me then I think it could be helpful to many others out there. I will also work on having some updates regarding aircraft news or pictures on the blog tab. I encourage readers to post pictures or comments about aircraft or experiences. This is a work in progress so please bear with me while I get it set up. Pictures and more to come…